Acne

gsm

Reaction score
I have normally had mild acne but was prescribed Retin-A and normally helped my face dramatically. Well Now I can't use it and a few days ago started breaking out like crazy ! I'm barely 6 weeks and 3 days along so very early so can only imagine how much worse It will get. Any recommendations on anything that can help ?

I started breaking out around the same time but a few weeks later it cleared up! Hopefully yours will do the same!!! Good Luck!

I've been wondering about what to do for acne too- I usually use clearasil- should I not use it anymore?

I don't normally suffer from acne but 3 days ago I developed a rash all over my face and now I have definite acne too. Unfortunately I'm unaware of any remedies! But if anyone knows of any natural remedies I woul be interested as I am very allergic and prefer to stick to home-made/herbal/natural things anyway.

I was given Spectro wash by my OB/GYN and also started taking extra vitamin D every day. My face cleared up within a few days - I don't know which one worked though!!!? Lol

I too have mild acne which got better after I came off the pill. Never had anything prescribed and tried everything else under the sun. Now I use a paula's choice fash wash and AHA which I love, plus a nivea oil free moisteriser. The AHA is an exfoliant that I believe stops my pores getting as clogged up. You do need to be careful with it and sun exposure though. It's not the cheapest, but not the dearest either and lasts ages, so it's good value.

I don't normally suffer from acne but 3 days ago I developed a rash all over my face and now I have definite acne too. Unfortunately I'm unaware of any remedies! But if anyone knows of any natural remedies I woul be interested as I am very allergic and prefer to stick to home-made/herbal/natural things anyway.

Google Manuka Honey and acne, with a UMF (unique manuka factor) of 15+. A little pricey but an amazing natural treatment. I use it as a face mask and I love it.

is there no end to honey's usefulness! I actually used to buy manuka honey all the time until money got a bit tight! Might invest once more...

Ive suffered with acne for years & it was very bad at the start of my pregnancy so my mum got me this face wash called Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish.....its AMAZING! Its got tea tree oil in it & I swear I saw an improvement in about 3 days!!! Ive been using it for 6 weeks now & my skin is really cleared up....I get some small pimples but nothing like I had before! Worth a look girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->