Activ balance fertility gel

L

lil-lauren

Hi all I'm back in ttc after my stillborn in jan. I used conceive plus and got bfp first time but this time went to boots and all they had was ativ balance fertility gel. Iv tried looking for reviews but can't find much. What do you ladies know about it? Any success stories? Xxx

Hello! I too was looking for pre-seed/ conceive plus in loads of chemists but ended up buying Activ balance fertility spray gel as it was the only one about! I think we used it a bit late last cycle so will give it a go this one and keep in touch. So sorry for your loss, I really hope I hear a success story from you soon xx

Oh no, well funny you say that I normally have a 31-33 cd. I brought cb opk same time as t gel. So technically I shouldn't ov till Friday but tonight I couldn't resist trying the opk out and to my surprise I got a solid smiley!!! Cd 13. I DTD with the gel within seconds lol. If I hadn't of tested I would have completely missed ov but I'm surprised I got tested pos 4 says early xxxx

Woo hoo!! I hope this works for you guys, lets keep in touch! I'm currently on cd3 so got a while to start trying it out! xx

Girls you can get Pre Seed and conceive plus off eBay. Lauren, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Best of luck Lil, I am so sorry about your loss. We too experienced the loss of our son last month. We are trying for a sibling as well, would love to stay in touch as we go along!

Thank you so much, castawaybride I just see you lost your precious boy it's such a heartbreaking thing! What are you using?

Sunny I don't have eBay could never get t hang of it

Xxx

Thank you so much, castawaybride I just see you lost your precious boy it's such a heartbreaking thing! What are you using?

Sunny I don't have eBay could never get t hang of it

Xxx

Thank you Lil,

We use pre-seed, pregnant on the first try of using it. Hoping for the same luck as we try for a sibling....

Ive been using conceive plus for the whole time we have been TTC'ing but ive just ordered pre-seed for my next cycle.

I order mine from Amazon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->