actually felt some proper kicks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Lexi mummy, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Lexi mummy

Lexi mummy Well-Known Member

as the title says i have actually felt some proper kicks today. i have an anterior placenta and have only felt taps for the past couple of week. however tonight i have felt proper strong mini kicks and kicks in my cervix and its the most wonderful feeling ever :happydance::happydance:

my cousin also sent some lovely bits up for my baby girls 1st anniversary/birthday which have melted my heart so much. :cloud9:

love my 2 babies so much xxx

2. SugarKisses

SugarKisses Luv my 3 miracle's

Aw hun :D Thats lovely. I felt something today aswell :mrgreen: Bubs isnt big enough for me to get kicks yet, but im deffs feeling something.

I hope this is the start of you feeling big strong kicks every day :D x x x

3. Shady_R

Shady_R Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl

Thats great hun, must be horrible having an anterior placenta and not feeling the kicks properly for a while......

4. jess_smurf

jess_smurf Angel Kristian & Olivia

i've been feeling some sort of movement the last few weeks i swear my pregnant friend questioned me and said well what did it feel like

sure she thinks i am making it up she knows what it feels like and this is my second so i do know started feeling little taps too thought i was imagining it and didnt want to say as not 14 weeks yet and everyone will be like yeh right

glad your feeling them move x x

5. ilovecocopops

ilovecocopops Well-Known Member

I have anterior placenta too. My baby was really going crazy when i woke up in the middle of the night, I hadnt felt kicks that strong before! it was incredible! Maybe she was mad i had woke her up at 3am :) It will be her doing it to me soon enough! hehe! x