Acupuncture/herbs

Ajangel25

Reaction score
Hello!

I was just wondering if there were any success stories with acupuncture and/or alternative medicine. I came off BCP 2 months ago and have yet to ovulate.. I am going to try acupuncture to see if it'll help. Anybody have good experiences with acupuncture helping your cycles and getting a BFP? Thank you!

I just tried my first acupuncture appointment last week and I'm eager to see if it makes a difference. I have my second appointment tomorrow.

I just tried my first acupuncture appointment last week and I'm eager to see if it makes a difference. I have my second appointment tomorrow.

I've had 3 now! It's helping majorly with my stress, I haven't seen any cycle changes yet but I know it'll take a bit! How are you liking it?

I've had 3 now! It's helping majorly with my stress, I haven't seen any cycle changes yet but I know it'll take a bit! How are you liking it?

I have had two now and my third is next week so I'm sticking with it for awhile. I also noticed a difference in stress and anxiety, but nothing with my cycles. She told me it could take awhile so I'm still hopeful, but I'm so anxious to get pregnant! It's hard to be patient.

Hi,
It sure helped me a lot. Not just acupuncture, but a combination of acupuncture with custom herbs, supplements, plus some diet changes (more dark green veggies, more good protein, more good fats, and limiting sugar, dairy and gluten consumption).

I'd been diagnosed with moderate endometriosis, had had an ovarian cyst caused by endo removed via laparoscopy, and also a hysteroscopy to remove an endometrial polyp. On top of that, I was told I had a poor ovarian reserve at the age of 29 and the RE I was seeing at the time insisted I had a 1-3% chance of getting pregnant naturally and urged me to try IVF before it was 'too late'. Partly because we had no insurance coverage for IVF, so it'd be all out of pocket, and partly because I wasn't crazy about the combination of strong medications plus invasive procedure that is IVF, I decided to give the natural approach my best try first. To my utter surprise, I fell pregnant the first month I tried the new approach when I hadn't had a single BFP in 1 1/2 years of TTC. Sadly that pregnancy ended up being a blighted ovum, for which I had to have a D&C, as my body wouldn't miscarry naturally. That was devastating, but at least it gave me hope that I COULD in fact get pregnant without medical intervention. So we allowed 3 cycles to go by after my D&C in order to give my body (and soul) time to heal, and then I started my regimen again for TTC, this time with a new acupuncturist/herbalist. In the meantime I'd been taking herbs and doing acupuncture to help my body heal and detox. I was pregnant again the second month of TTC and got a BFP a few days before New Year's Day. Currently 39 weeks pregnant with baby coming any day now :flower:

Hope my story helps. Definitely stick with the path you've chosen, give it a good solid several months, and see where it takes you. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->