Acupuncture?

miana

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies :) I'm wondering how many of you have tried acupuncture while TTC? I have been thinking if I wasn't successful this cycle (which I wasn't as of today :( ) I might look into trying it? There is a highly recommended place near me and it can't hurt to try it?.... Not pun intended :)

I have done acupuncture before but for neck and shoulder issues due to a car accident 4 years ago.

Have any of you done it and succeeded with conception? I think it might just help my body? Even if it just helps in general not just with TTC :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I had 8 sessions over a 3 month period I didnt get my BFP but it was relaaxing and I guess that can only help.

Good luck with it

x

Not me, but my aunt had trouble for years and finally tried acupuncture out. She now has a little boy :)

I tried it out 2 weeks before conception. I don't know if it worked, but it sure did help to de-stress from all the TTC frenzy so that could've been it.

I know some people swear by acupuncture but I haven't tried it. I tried Mayan abdominal massage last month and got pregnant after 1 treatment (8th month trying with suspected endo). I don't know for sure if the massage and the accompanying treatment was what got me pregnant, but I believe in it. I believe, even if these things are a placebo, if they help you to relax and feel like you're doing something positive, then that's great. Best of luck!

Thanks for that. I guess it can't hurt to give it a go :) I am a normally very relaxed, sometimes too relaxed lol, person but this whole TTC thing does get me down from time to time. I do know a few people who have tried it and succeeded after a long time TTC let's hope it works for me :)

I went every week (missed maybe 2-3 sessions) over 3 months, no baby.
I'm trying naturopath now.

I guess it's one of those things for some people it can work, some it can't. I might get them to work on my neck and shoulders while they're there too, so it doesn't feel like a waste of money ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->