Addictive like Facebook!

L

littlebuddha

B&b that is. Keep saying I'm going to have a break. Can't help myself.

2ww begins today.

*Yay*

lol

x

I agree! I used to spend half my lunch time messing around on FB, now I spend it reading through the threads on BNB instead! Highly addictive LOL!

I feel like l'm cheating on FB - haven't been there in a week - it's like i've graduated from college. Living in the adult world. hee hee hee

good luck hollie!! *baby dust baby dust baby dust*

I feel like l'm cheating on FB - haven't been there in a week - it's like i've graduated from college. Living in the adult world. hee hee hee

:rofl: I feel like that too, im in a new secret relationship with B & B now, I hardly log on facebook.

Glad i am not the only one, all my mates keep asking why arent i on FB to busy on here

first thing i do when start comp up is open here, fb n msn but spend most of my time on here lol

I totally cheat on FB with BnB... FB doesn't know! Shhhh!

Meg, your going to have to make a commitment one day, which is it going to be make up your mind facebook or B & B, its not fair on either of them :rofl:

B and B is the new facebook! I dont know what im gona do when i have to go back to work!

I'm all about BnB and my facebook time is grealty lacking, this place is very addictive!

This place is addictive without a doubt. Joined earlier in the week to ask a question on WTT and now love reading it, came for a browse around this one tonight...2 hours ago I think! Still trying to figure out all the abbreviations though! Oh and currently trying to convince myself we must wait!

Ditto for me! This is such a great resource and support system for people! Can't believe I'd never heard of it!!!

Meg, your going to have to make a commitment one day, which is it going to be make up your mind facebook or B & B, its not fair on either of them :rofl:

But they each meet such different needs for me! :( I can't talk about TTC on FB, because people don't know. And, I can't probably say the terrible things on here that I can on FB, because you guys would probably like me less if I was more my crude self! LOL I have appearances to maintain on both sites... how could I ever choose? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->