Admit i need to post in here.:(

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
I guess i should admit to myselfl that i need to join this group instead of ttc!

So my story in nutshell, WE were currently going to start ttc and i went to the dr and she said that i need to wait and have a minor heart surgery first and than give my body a rest. ( ihave two kids 3 and 7 months and really bad pregnancies!)

So ...i went home and talked to hubby and he agreeed...that we need to wait not only for medical reasons but also wants our 7 month old to be a year as well.

So here i am so upset crying, cant sleep, eat , and dont know what to do!
I dont want the surgery because it sometimes doesnt work, or i could end up with a pacemaker! So im just really hurt, confused but know i need to Wait.

GOing to a long 6 months at least!

its so hard to go from thinking your preggers , to starting to try, and now having to wait!!!!!!! Cant imgaine how you girls do it, but figured we are all hear together to help each other out!

Thanks for reading my post and ill try and enjoy life wll wtc ! :)

Gabrielle, I'm sorry you have to wait. :hugs: Your time will go fast though. I waited 3 years and that went pretty fast. :hugs:

Gabrielle, I'm sorry you have to wait. :hugs: Your time will go fast though. I waited 3 years and that went pretty fast. :hugs:

Wow hun thats a long time! Im sorry, but glad you had the strength to make it through. I have some good news! Either way, surgery or no surgery, were going to start ttc at christmas time! :) I can handle that!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->