admittingly...i'm just bragging =)

PrayinForBaby

Haley's Mommy =)
Reaction score
My beautiful baby girl Haley is now 25 lbs 9 oz and 32" tall!! And so so so beautiful! Just needed to get that out there!:cloud9: I'm such a lucky mommy!

Attachments

• 261.jpg
    261.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 34
She's bigger than my son is and he's over 1 lol. What a pretty little gal.

Beautiful and way bigger than my son is at 15 months :haha:

Thankyou ladies!! I know I shouldn't be such a show off but I'm so proud so I had to! lol And yes, I work in a grocery store and I'll see babies Haley's size and do the "aw how old?" and when I hear nothing below 16 months my jaw drops! :rofl: I have a big girl on my hands! My cousins little boy is 4 days younger and she literally is a good 5" taller and easy 7 lbs heavier! Crazy!

Yeah Emma is only 24 lbs at almost 22 months old. :haha: I have no clue how tall she is though. :dohh: Your DD doesn't look all that big in pictures. She must carry it well. ;):haha:

Yeah Emma is only 24 lbs at almost 22 months old. :haha: I have no clue how tall she is though. :dohh: Your DD doesn't look all that big in pictures. She must carry it well. ;):haha:

This was at 9 months and 2 days old...(she was as tall as my kitchen table!) lol

Attachments

• 244.jpg
    244.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 9
You BRAG all you like!!! She s lovely:flower:

Beautiful :) I also have a big beautiful girly too! Havent had her weighed in awhile though but my guess is she'll be about the same! xx

Awww she is lush and she definately doesnt look like she is 25lbs...

But then again, my LO looks chunky but in actual fact, he's actually really light compared to babies a similar age!

You must be so proud :)

thanks girls for letting me have my moment! its very much appreciated...sometimes on my fb or in real life I think I annoy people bc I always talk about my baby girl!! :haha:

My almost two year old is only 25 1/2 lbs and 34.5" tall!

Wow, Alex isnt even 24lb at 2 years old :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->