• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Advanced CBFM Test stick.... Can anyone help?

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm now 12dpo ttc #2 and only have some advanced cbfm test sticks but not the advanced monitor. I decided to go pee on one of the pregnancy tests as had nothing else and wouldn't use them otherwise and although I have gone back to this over an hour after using it, I got this..... Anyone know what a positive pregnancy stick from the advanced cbfm should look like??? Thanks in advance xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 70
Hiya... I think they work in the same way as pregnancy tests as long as two lines you have a bfp! Here's mine from this morning 12 dpo and I let the monitor read the stick - came back pregnant!

Looks like congrats in order - go get yourself a proper pregnancy test xxx

Attachments

• 20160102_010645.jpg
    20160102_010645.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 94
The fertility monitor sticks can't be used as a pregnancy test. They are different then a regular ov test and test for a different level of hormones

The blue sticks are the pregnancy tests! The purple ones are the fertility tests. In the pack with the advanced monitor you get both kinds of tests and the monitor will prompt you to use a pregnancy one 3 days before period due. The test the lady has used is indeed the pregnancy test from the pack and having used the sticks during 2 pregnancies and gotten two lines with varying darkness which has then been analysed by the monitor and given a pregnant result. Hope that helps. I've been using my advanced monitor since October xxx

Hiya... I think they work in the same way as pregnancy tests as long as two lines you have a bfp! Here's mine from this morning 12 dpo and I let the monitor read the stick - came back pregnant!

Looks like congrats in order - go get yourself a proper pregnancy test xxx

Oh wow!!! Congratulations!! X

Blimey - thank you!! Xx I think as I left the test over an hour, I'll go get a std one and hope I can announce on here again!! Yay!!! Xx

As Cupcake correctly confirmed, you get two
Sets of sticks now.... Ovulation and pregnancy. I used the pregnancy one this time so praying that this is my :bfp: xx

Thank you for your replies x

The blue sticks are the pregnancy tests! The purple ones are the fertility tests. In the pack with the advanced monitor you get both kinds of tests and the monitor will prompt you to use a pregnancy one 3 days before period due. The test the lady has used is indeed the pregnancy test from the pack and having used the sticks during 2 pregnancies and gotten two lines with varying darkness which has then been analysed by the monitor and given a pregnant result. Hope that helps. I've been using my advanced monitor since October xxx

Cupcake - I'm guessing (perhaps a silly question) that the last tests you did didn't have the 2nd line at all? Xx

Lol.... Still can't quite believe my eyes x

Hi pickle pot... the last tests I have taken have been when I've been pregnant. Last cycle was a chemical though. Also the second line has stayed on both when the tests dry out. I've taken another this morning and these are what I have for yesterday and today... also just got 2-3 weeks on a digi this morning using the same sample. I'm sure you'll be pregnant. Good luck with your testing... looking forward to see it xxx

Attachments

• 20160102_112916.jpg
    20160102_112916.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 72
Thank you cupcake X
I wish you a H&H 9mo ths and am off to buy a test :) X (although AF feels like she's on her way today :( xx it's so bizarre xx

How exciting! Congrats to you both xxx

Thanks ameeann but I'm not getting excited until I use a normal test lol xx too nervous to
Take it though haha xx

Awh hehe I totally understand that! When are you testing again?

Well I tested again tonight but got a :bfn: however I didn't hold my wee that long so will test again with fmu tomorrow :) x

How strange... I didn't expect that! What kind of test are you using?

Just a Tesco one .... I also started getting brown dc last night :( I think AF started which was odd because that bfn became pos after an hour (squinter but see attached)

Maybe I've just been unlucky :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 47
Looks like they've just been evaps :( sorry hun. I hate them...i try not to look at them after the allotted test time but i always do and get hopeful!

Well oddly, it hasn't progressed to AF..... So if still no full AF by morning, I will take another test :) x
This is what happened when I found I was pg with my ds so fingers crossed its the same again :) x

How odd! You had a clear as daylight positive on the cbafm test stick... and the minor bleeding you've had sounds like implantation bleeding... fingers crossed for a positive test for you xx

Stalking! Try to get a frer if you can. Blue dyes like the tesco one are known for false positives so I wouldn't want you getting a false reading. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"