Advent calendars

I’ve ordered the happyland one for Niko today as I had a 20% off code

Standard cheap as chips chocolate ones I'm afraid ahahaha
I may try to do something Christmas themed with DS3 every day through December until the others break up from school though, so that will be sort of like a advent of activities I guess.

Does anyone know where I can buy the Thomas minis calendar (UK)? I can't seem to find it anywhere yet this year just info on release date which was supposedly August. It has to be the 2018 one though because he had the 2017 one last year x

I thought they’d stopped doing them? Rio was collecting those and we haven’t found any of the mini packs since 2018 quarter 1 (or 2) but definitely not 3/4 anyway! And our Asda was selling them all off half price so I just assumed they were no more!

They sold all the 2017 advent calendars off for £10 last year but I've seen pictures online and videos on YouTube of the trains that are inside them for this year but they are American sites as all prices I've seen so far are in dollars. Hopefully be able to buy them in the UK soon x

So excited to find the Hatchimals advent in Walmart yesterday. Usually can't find any advents in the stores except the lego.

Home Bargains are doing a slime advent calender for £6.99!
FB_IMG_1539190261321.jpg

Urgh Slime. Not Christmassy enough for me.
I actually don't know what to get the girls. The character ones they don't watch/know. DD1 isn't a huge chocolate fan either.
I'm thinking Playmobil to share...but that's just going to cause arguements!

For anyone one with Peppa Pig fans. Argos Christmas book was showing a Peppa Pig advent calendar.

I'm just sticking to sweets/chocolate for my two.

DS has a chocolate Jurassic world calendar and the Lego city one. DD has a Paw Patrol chocolate one and a playmobil princess one this year.

I finally found the lol ootd one for dd. I still need to decide on one for ds though.

Found some great ones on amazon for anyone still looking!
Marvel tsum tsums and marvel ooshies!

caved and got a smiggle advent calendar for DD :haha: YOLO and all that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->