Advice: 8 days late No AF and BFN

babydust1345

Reaction score
Need help I'm going crazy.
I am currently 8 days late. Every test I've taken has been a BFN. The blood Test I did which was a qualitive not a quantitive was a BFN. LMP was 5/22. Was scheduled for AF 6/19. I had brown discharge at 12 dpo that lasted for two days. Only symptoms are really sensitive nipples, my cervix feels extremely sensitive, lower back pain, and extreme pressure in my pelvic area. When I stand up it is awful. I also feel wet but no CM. I've never been late and my cramps are never really noticeable. Need advice.

When was the brown discharge? Unless you are charting, it would be impossible to know when your O day was. I have cycles where my O was delayed by two weeks so my cycle was 14 days longer. It could be an off cycle, it could be a late implant/slow hcg rising pregnancy, could a cyst, could be a lot of things. Unfortunately, I can't give you an answer. :( All I can say is keep in contact with your gyn, and test once a week. I know it sucks. Trust me. I know. So unfortunately all I have for you is to listen to your doctor and for ease of mind ask for a beta and be insistent.

Dobby,

The brown discharge happen two days two days before AF so 6/17. With all the pressure, lower back pain and feeling like I have to pee every hour I took another one before dinner. It showed a faint line. My DH look at it thought I was seeing things till he looked at it again and saw it. I have an ultrasound scheduled in a week to look at my ovaries so maybe she will see something then by chance. I talked to my doctor about it after the BFN on my blood test and she said she has seen people have BFN then a week later show positive. It's just weird since based on my tracking I'm 8 days late. I think you are right and my body was just off this month. Thank you!

Keeping my FXed then! Brown means old blood, so it could be implantation spotting or shedding of old lining. If it was only a few days before your blood test, I can see why it would be negative still. If they don't see anything on the scan it's because you would still be really early on. Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->