Advice about taking soy to get pregnant :)

CathiiNoo

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone has taken soy before and have some feed back for me-good and bad.

What days of the cycle was it taken and how much?

Just curious if there has been any success stories with it. been reading a lot about BFPs first time after starting soy.

Thanks xx:baby:

Hi cathiino av just started takin soy this month hoping that it works :)) as ttc for baby no2 for nearli 2 year .. I am on cd6 at the moment but i started takin this on cd3 so am doin cd3to7 on cd 3&4 i took 120mg an for cd5&6 i took 160mg am tomorrow on my last cd am takin 200mg xx

Hi Sugerr :) please keep me updated :D and I will do the same. Hopefully it works for the both of us. I'm ttc for baby no 1.

I will do am on cd8 now an my ovulation test are getting darker hopefully i will ovulate very soon hows things going xx

This is my first month taking Soy as well.
Started Day 3 - 7 taking 100mg the whole way through.
I am not on day 13 and havent o'd yet but feel it may be coming soon as I have lots of Ewcm.
I started a thread with a couple of us trying this for the first month if you want to join in and hopefully we will have some success stories!

Good luck

I took it a few cycles ago from CD4-8 (don't remember the dose..but it wasn't much, maybe 100 mg). It delayed my O a lot.... I usually ovulate by CD19 but my soy cycle I ovulated on CD24 or so....plus had worse PMS symptoms. Not sure I'll be taking it again.

I will do am on cd8 now an my ovulation test are getting darker hopefully i will ovulate very soon hows things going xx

Hi hun, well i started taking soy from CD 5 so tonight will be my last dose. I'm getting crampy and bloated, and feeling "wet down there". So I hope this is a good sign that I will be ovulating soon. Did you O? xx

This is my first month taking Soy as well.
Started Day 3 - 7 taking 100mg the whole way through.
I am not on day 13 and havent o'd yet but feel it may be coming soon as I have lots of Ewcm.
I started a thread with a couple of us trying this for the first month if you want to join in and hopefully we will have some success stories!

Good luck

I can't seem to find your thread :(

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1930995-first-month-soy-anyone-me.html

That is the link, there are only a few of us but we are updating what is going on.

Right now feel like I could be ovulating in the next day or so. It did seem to delay my ovulation but starting to get strong ovulation pains. Hoping this is a good sign.

I think its delaying mine two neg opk but lods of cramp an pulling pain an lots of ewcm xx am on cd12 tomorrow x

I'm on CD11, still creamy cm but it's increasing so hopefully will get ewcm soon. I normally ovulate around cd 20 so will keep you updated x

i think finally about to O from soy cycle

Attachments

• IMG_20130801_211321_214.jpg
    IMG_20130801_211321_214.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
this is it now THOUGHTS???

Attachments

• IMG_20130801_212951_301.jpg
    IMG_20130801_212951_301.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online