Advice am I pregnant?

Mikaylalynn

Reaction score
So I'm currently 10 days late, never been this abnormally late, last lwriod started Feb 9th ended Feb 13th which is normal. My period calendar is always pretty accurate I was supposed to start march 10th . But didn't happen. I have been having an eye twitch for the last 2 weeks like very badly. And I have also had discharge mainly watery like all times of the day, I have however taken 4 test and all came back negative so I kind figured maybe I wasn't. But still doesn't explain much oh and I also a random cold been sick for 2 weeks along with all the other symptoms. And I have been having mild stomach cramps specially after I eat I feel sick. And getting heat flashes like crazy and I feel dizzy sometimes while I'm at work Any ideas??

I agree with @OnErth&InHvn. Rather than stressing about it (I get eye twitches when I stress and they can last for several days to weeks), get in and have a beta test done. They can detect any HCG in your body, levels high or low. I think sooner than later is better just to give you a piece of mind as to what might be going on. Definitely give your doc a call! They may want to see you too. :) Good luck hun! Sending baby dust your way!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"