Advice and opinions please :)

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Hi

This is cycle number 2 TTC after coming off depo. took 4 months but period came back to exactly how it should be :)

Anyway I had positive OPK monday, does that mean i ovulated yesterday or will it more likely be today?

We have :sex: friday, saturday, sunday, monday and last night. Just wondering whether that should be enough or should we go again tonight just for added spermies where they need to be.

Just sooooo exhausted right now, lol! :sleep:

really hope this can be our month

Hiya, I usually have positive opks for 3/4 days o on the second or third positive, without charting its impossible to say when you o but usually its within 12/72 hours so o could still be today, do you take notice of your cm also, mine literally drys right up the day after o, id say you are def covered so far but in case o is today I would bd today and possibly tomorrow:) good luck! Xxx

yeah my CM today is very stretchy and egg white so think i will at least carry on for tonight and hopefully have enough energy for tomorrow, lol!

Think we're pretty determined this month but to be honest we're actually really enjoying it too, both so relaxed and its not just about making a baby, really hope that may go in our favour too.

thank you for your reply :)

You're welcome hunni:) as you've still got fertile cm I would def carry on, its great you've got a relaxed approach I wish I could be the same! TTC can really take over, we try v hard to make sure bd doesn't become a chore over my fertile days:) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->