advice? couldI be pregnant ahh

Lauralily

Mummy to Lily-Grace.
Reaction score
This sounds so stupid as I have already had a baby so should really know what "early symptoms" there are. But I never had any symptoms on my last pregnancy. . .
The last post I posted was about coming off the depo, my last injection was beginning of May, and was due the next one July 20th (ithink), since then I had a very mild, light flow period which lasted for over a week. Then
at the beginning of August (maybe, I really should keep track lol) I had a very light and short period (2-3 days). A few weeks ago I had a slight bleed after having sex, about 2 or 3 Times. I've not got really sore boobs (nipples more than anything).

Just wondering if anyone has had this? And could it maybe be pregnant...

Didn't wanna read and run. Not sure of these symptoms but GL x

Could be, or might not be.
Really hard for us to say, you'd have to take a test

I guess its a waiting game then lol
last pregnancy I took near enough ten tests which were all negative. Gonna wait a few weeks x

You could always go to the doc but my best friend came off depo in January and is still waiting for a period- the doc told her depo really stuffs up your body and its normal for it to take 18 months for full fertility to return so there's nothing can be done until then. Alot of gynos are trying to get depo banned.

Yeah it should be! They didn' tell me
It took months, I had to find out that myself. But I've been getting my periods. Some people get pregnant fast, on the pill (I know it's different) I stopped and then like a week later I got pregnant so I dunno aha.

My only symptom when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter was overly sore nipples.

Good luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"