advice for a friend, day before AF due

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
as the title says a friend of mine is looking for advice. I couldn't help her as i have never had AF signs before so i didn't want to give her false hope or anything.

Shes the day before her AF is due. her and her partner DTD 7,5,3 days before and the day of ovulation. since about 7dpo she's been feeling weird. nausiated one and off, sick a couple of times, the past 5 days she's been getting mild acid reflux and indegestion, almost constantly when she has never had it before in her life. yesterday down her right side (just above the pubic bone) she had this weird pulling sensation like someone was pulling a piece of string up through her body stopping just below belly button height. she was looking quite positive until she started cramping today. cramping the day before AF is the only sign she gets before AF she nevers gets all the other symptoms she's had this cycle.
she also said to add that she's getting this weird cold sensation in her pubic/internal vaginal area.

do things still look positive or is the cramping a sign AF is on its way?

Hi well i had the af cramps too. Alot of women have cramps around this time in early pregnancy.

Other symptoms though do not often appear before a missed period. My ms started at 5.5 weeks i was 2 weeks late then because my cycles were every 25 days. I never got sore breasts or the need to pee more either.

i looked for every sign going. I had a metal taste in my mouth for a say before i missed af. But i was not aware i was pregnant then.

if shes like clockwork she can test in the morning. Thats all sge xan do. Unless shes patient to wait a few days.

Fx for her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->