• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

advice for people trying and worrying

laura109

Reaction score
I'm just writing too you all really to try reassure some of you. I was on this board from march 2013 till about may 2014. I had a chemical pregnancy in march 2013 and my partner was not quite ready for a baby. i guess i wanted to be pregnant so badly after that but i was scared it would take forever to conceive. I was scared my oh would never be ready. But december 2013 i opened up to him about feeling my life had no real purpose other than thinking of me and working. He agreed he was starting to feel ready too.

we stopped being careful and through jan feb and march we had unprotected sex. The chemical had reduced my cycles and they dropped too 24-26 days from 28. They were heavy too. People started to scare me saying my lp was too short and maybee the egg was not having time to implant. I began taking folic acid and doingg ovulation strips. Then in april i decided to relax and let nature take its course. I did still track my periods purely because they were random and i knew what days roughly i ovulated but we had sex because we wanted too. I stopped analysing my cm, my moods, my breasts etc. Did not even think it would happen.

I had a metal taste in my mouth one day in may. I remember my sister saying she had it when she was pregnant. It never came back after that day and then 4 days later for no reason really i did a cheap internet dip test. Expecting the usual....but....

BFP!! For the next week my lines got darker.

I am now sat in bed 37 weeks pregnant with my daughter. My house is full of baby stuff and shes always kicking to let me know shes there.

what i am trying to say is try not to worry. You will soon be where i am and if it does not happen naturally which it should with most of you then there are options.

Dont give up but dont stress. Enjoy trying and bonding with your other half because before you know it you will be where i am now.

Wishing you all the best xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"