advice from mummys or mummys to be please

loujay584

pregnant(expecting first)
Reaction score
Im 20 days into my cycle... Due on in 7 days...

3 days ago i had a strange sensation in my tummy, around where my uterus is... It was a sharp, tickly feeling and it travelled up to near my belly button. Never ever felt this before.

Since then i have been having sharp twinges in my nipples a few times a day.

Yesterday i kept feeling strange twinges/ cramps.

Past couple of days ive felt agitated and impatient.

Last night i couldnt sleep...

Today i was convinced i was seconds away from starting my period... Got cramping.... Went to toilet to get some tampons... But nothing! No sign of anything. The cramping continued for an hour then went.

Tonight im sitting and again im getting slight twinges again... They are not like full on period cramping... Just slight twinges every now and then.

I have no cervical mucous... Infact im very dry.

Tried speaking to my mam and she just says its my body still trying to adjust and that my periods come a week early...

Im not convinced... Something feels different... If it was my period i would be plagued by constant cramping. But im getting twinges.

Please can anyone give me advice... Have you felt these symptoms.
Im not a mammy so i dont know what to look out for :-(

Xxx

With all three of my pregnancies I felt like I was going to get AF any second during the early days. Hope this is it for you! :dust:

Sounds like ur pregnant to me.. Sounds so similar to how i felt before my missed period. Sort of hints aren't they but. Not enough to be convinced :p that's how I felt.. I walked into a door and my boob/nipple felt like it got ripped off , u cud try that haha jokes. But yeah sounds like u r.. Let us know how it goes!

Good luck, hope that its something related to implanting xx

Good luck, every pregnancy is different, so it's hard to day. baby dust to you!!

Hi just a slightly late update.... But my symptoms were intact real. Got bfp 1st June xxx

Yay congratulations!! I thought so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->