advice help

citruspunch

Reaction score
Im 26 years old, i had a steroid injection in arm and has completely messed me up ,

i am NOT trying to get pregnant but i am late by 2 days on my period.I use an app for my cycles. I had sex with guy 1 on september 28th, which according to my app is when im fertile. than i had sex regularly throughout the month with a different guy. neither of them came in me. but I am two days late on my period. Im usually pretty regular and I suppose I am just really nervous I have not yet taken a test. any advice or thoughts?
what are the chances i am pregnant? ect.

I should also state im having a bit of cramping, and sore breasts I have Dysmenorrhea so the cramping is not something new...

Chances are you just ovulated late this cycle. It happens. But honestly if you are not wanting to get pregnant please look into options for birth control. There are options out there where you can still have sex without a condom. Its just not worth the risk.

Chances are you just ovulated late this cycle. It happens. But honestly if you are not wanting to get pregnant please look into options for birth control. There are options out there where you can still have sex without a condom. Its just not worth the risk.

you're correct I have been irresponsible with this. :cry: thank you for your post.

We all make errors sometimes as we are human...heck i was foolish once with my now husband when we were still in highschool. Luckily nothing happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->