Advice kindly wanted ladies please!

Maidenet

Reaction score
Right, so, I need your advice!! I have had 3 previous miscarriages, so I am asking incase im over freaking out.
I was in hospital Sunday and Monday night with stomach ache, and got let out Tuesday as they couldnt find anything wrong. They did a scan, and nothing showed up apart from thickened womb lining so they said its either 1) too early to show up and I ovulated late or 2) eptopic.
I had my HCG's done, and they had basically doubled in 2 days, so that has ALMOST ruled eptopic out. (last had them read on Tuesday)
Wednesday night I was admitted again with belly ache, but they didnt do any HCG's.
They sent me home Thursday saying if I get pain badly, or bleeding ring them up right away.
Well, last night I noticed a tiny little bit of pink blood, id also had a really odd feeling in my stomach all day. I left it over night, then this morning I had nothing.
Then later on, I noticed some more pink spotting.

Now, I dont no weather to ring them or not, because I am booked for a scan Tuesday morning anyways.... and I have a feeling they thinking im just over reacting or something...

What would you do??? xxxxxxx

hiya hun been there got the tshirt wit 3 previous myself , i had mega bad cramps wit this 1 still getting um on/off now so that alone aint a prob , as for the bleed personally i would be calling um prob cause im a complete worrier !! if it is just a dot it could be implantation hun u are around right time for that as bub gets snuggled in !

I thought implantation bleeding was when it first latched on to your womb... hum... I dont no anything lol! xx I feel stupid ringing them though! Because, when I was in, I felt like they where getting annoyed with me?? argh! stupid worry! xx

Tough one, I would say try to wait till Tuesday if you can and as long as it doesn't get any worse, they are unlikely to be able to do much before then.

implantation bleeding is nearer the beginning, but if nothing showed up apart from a thickened womb (which is likely for a pregnancy) then this would put you correct - I had bleeding at exactly this point!!! Also cramping is EXTREMELY common in pregnancy, particularly early pregnancy, so try not to panic too much

Good Luck

Amy xx

you could phone nhs direct and they might be able to advise you if you need to go back to the hospital xx

implantation bleeding is nearer the beginning, but if nothing showed up apart from a thickened womb (which is likely for a pregnancy) then this would put you correct - I had bleeding at exactly this point!!! Also cramping is EXTREMELY common in pregnancy, particularly early pregnancy, so try not to panic too much

Good Luck

Amy xx

TMI... the last time we had sex was like the 23rd of March, so, I would of though that its a bit late for implantation bleeding. xx

Hey hon,

my spotting was at 6w.

NHS told me to goto A&E which shocked me, now I realise it's so common, but they were being sensitive and responsible.

I've had lots of muscle stretching, but at 9w everything got very stuck in my digestive system from not eating with feeling so sick. And that was really uncomfortable.

Sorry that's no advice for you, I'd speak to (out of hours) doc whenever there's even the slightest concern, but try to remain calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->