Advice needed, anyone else experienced this?

Dezireey

Reaction score
I am a bit confused at the moment with my cycle and pregnancy testing and what is going on, before I trundle off to the Doctors this week, would like to know if anyone else has experienced the following or similar? or if it is normal?

I have always had regular periods but suffer from endometriosis. I have a two year old little boy. I have a new partner now after splitting up with my ex a while ago. Because of my age (41), I have been on the mini-pill, not on the combined pill. I was taking this for about two weeks instead of condoms with my partner to see how it worked for me, we then had sex on 15th January. During xmas time I got a light/medium bleeding on this pill and then had to stop taking it because it was just making me ill. I have not had sex with my partner after that as he is working away for a few months.

So, its now February 4th, and I have not had any period, which I should have had a week and a half ago, took digital pregnancy test then and its negative, took another a few days after and still negative:shrug: So I am guessing that if I am pregnant from conception on 15th January, then it should show as positive by now? I am sort of excited that I could be pregnant and so is my partner, but it doesn't look like I am.:cry: My cycle is usually about 26-28 days, so now its gone past 35 days which is really unusual for me.

The only thing that makes me think I could be pregnant is that the day after I DTD I accidentally missed one pill, but I don't think that makes a difference does it?

Sorry if this post sounds confused, I am confused!:nope:

So you had a possible light period at christmas time?. and stopped taking the pill then? could be taking a while for your body to ovulate now that your off the pill so maybe your not due for AF yet. if you ovulated when you had intercourse on Jan 15th then you would be either getting a BFP by now or AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->