• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

advice needed asap

Ministeff

Reaction score
hi everyone well yesterday night i was making cup of tea and i got a pain left side of my belly like if baby was stuck or like a pulled muscle. lasted for about half hour so texted midwife she said could just be ligaments stretching because baby was moving she wasnt conserned. Well i have just got it again and sort of going more under my belly it sort of feels like a growing pains i wouldnt say its like period pains. i have just got on my pregnancy ball and it felt like i was going to wee (sorry tmi) and i had just like bit watery discharge just like water not loads a tiny bit. my belly was going hard before but its back to normal now.
if anyone could give me advice asap i would be really happy and would mean the world to me.
thank you Steph

Some of the symptoms sound like BH. Discharge increases over the last few weeks but keep an eye out for any blood in it. With the pain, could just be baby moving into a different and perhaps awkward position : / don't panic about it though hun. If it really starts to worry you see your MW to put your mind at rest xxx

I get a really bad pulled muscle like feeling at the bottom of my bump on the right side. It started just when I turned over in bed but now I have it walking and when I bend or stretch. I also mentioned it to midwife and she said just ligaments and wasn't in the slightest bit concerned. I feel for you hun cos it's blooming painful! xxx

thanks hun, i am such a worrier :( every little think gets me thinking oh no. i will keep a eye on my discharge and the pain too. xx

Put a pad on and lie down for 30 mins. If its your waters they'll keep leaking x

Sounds like your muscles are really stretched, and also a few BHs thrown in too... I'd just relax hunny. Is it coming on more when your doing stuff? If it was your waters, even if it wasn't the massive gush it would stick be trickling :) I think the best thing to do is put your feet up and relax. If it is the early signs of labour your quite safe being 35 weeks so near to term, worrying may be making you feel worse xxxxx

thanks girls made me feel so much better. ye my midwfie said more likely to be muscles stretching. i no hun its really painful :( mostly when i stand up and walk i get it on left side under belly hunny. xxx

oh god i just tryed to get on the bed and i couldnt even lift my leg up it hurt on the pubic bone! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"