• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Advice needed - How to improve lining?

Pinga

Mama to baby girl
Reaction score
Does anyone know what I can do to improve my endometrial lining?
Any advice would be great.

Had an early MC 2 months ago and think my lining and my thyroid are the problem.
Have sorted thyroid, TSH is now 0.38 from 3.5 so hopefully that will help.

(Sorry TMI) Periods are very short, 12-24 hours, and heavy, bright red, no clots, with 1 day of spotting after. I always used to have clots before I had Dd. Had Mireana in for 8 months then taken out 5 months ago.

Thanks for reading.

You take it the whole cycle. But I haven't heard of using it to improve the lining. I know it helps prevent miscarriages by improving blood flow from mom to baby.

If you're worried about the lining of your uterus, you honestly should go see your doctor so they can do an ultrasound and check to see how thick it is. Mine is on the thin side because I have had lutal phase defect (the time from ovulation to AF was too short to make a thick enough lining), but considering how long your cycle is, you should have a thick enough lining, but it can also be too thick, so it's best to take it up with your doctor.

I also want to know how to improve my lining as I haven't long had my mirena taken out xxx =) xxx

Hi Ladies

I'm very interested in this thread as it's something I wonder about. I have cycles of usually about 31 days and am pretty sure I don't have a LP defect as mine tends to be 14 days with no spotting before AF or anything. But I just think my periods are pretty light and I'm worried that the amount of blood = thickness of lining. I am on AF 3-4 days in general but the last two days are pretty much just spotting and even my first day is light, only requiring 2-3 pads a day.

We saw doc about some tests last night and I'm having CD21 bloods done this cycle. Didn't mention anything about this but I have wondered.

x

You take it the whole cycle. But I haven't heard of using it to improve the lining. I know it helps prevent miscarriages by improving blood flow from mom to baby.

If you're worried about the lining of your uterus, you honestly should go see your doctor so they can do an ultrasound and check to see how thick it is. Mine is on the thin side because I have had lutal phase defect (the time from ovulation to AF was too short to make a thick enough lining), but considering how long your cycle is, you should have a thick enough lining, but it can also be too thick, so it's best to take it up with your doctor.

I have done a little research today and it apparently it does help thicken the lining. I will ask my Dr but the NHS here has no money at the moment and I know my dr would be unwilling to send me for scans just yet.

Could it be possible for the linning to be to thick from the Asprin?

I honestly don't know. I have a fertility doctor friend who told me Asprin helps promote blood flow from mom to baby so it can actually prevent pregnancy, but I have never heard it used for thicking the uterine lining, but then again not alot of medical people know what's OTC that works. If it does thicken the lining, then I would assume it could possibly do that, however alot of women take Vitamin b6 everyday because it helps your hormones do their job right and also so your body can make those hormones needed during TTCing.

I heard apparently Red Raspberry Leaf helps but I'm not too sure.

I use baby aspirin for my lining......started using it after a mc and had my son in Sept. I am currently using as we are ttc again.

both have already been mentioned but i wanted to reiterate - baby aspirin and red raspberry leaf both have studies backing them up for success in improving lining.

and your lining begins to build BEFORE you ovulate, in your follicular phase - and continues to build in your luteal phase. so you can begin taking any supplements CD1. As far as a luteal phase issue goes, they say anything less than 10 days isn't enough to sustain implantation. often an issue with luteal phase is an issue with the first phase as well, so if work is done on both phases - both have a chance of improving. hope it helps! :)

both have already been mentioned but i wanted to reiterate - baby aspirin and red raspberry leaf both have studies backing them up for success in improving lining.

and your lining begins to build BEFORE you ovulate, in your follicular phase - and continues to build in your luteal phase. so you can begin taking any supplements CD1. As far as a luteal phase issue goes, they say anything less than 10 days isn't enough to sustain implantation. often an issue with luteal phase is an issue with the first phase as well, so if work is done on both phases - both have a chance of improving. hope it helps! :)

Is that raspberry leaf tea or supplements? And how much should you take?

I found this...

Red Clover: Red clover is one of the most popular fertility remedies. High in vitamins, calcium, and magnesium, red clover helps to nourish the uterus and relax the nervous system, enabling conception. It is taken as a tea, daily.

Raspberry Leaf: Raspberry leaf is high in calcium and therefore works to restore hormonal balance. It is excellent when taken alongside red clover.

Lady’s Mantle: This herb assists in building up the uterine lining and regulating menstruation. It is meant to be drunk as a tincture, once a day.

False Unicorn Root: False unicorn root not only restores hormonal balance in women, but it also helps to stimulate the ovaries and encourage ovulation.

Stinging Nettle: Stinging nettle contains high levels of chlorophyll and minerals, which helps to regulate the body’s hormones as well as ovulation and menstruation. It is taken as a tea once daily

Not sure what a tincture is though:shrug:

Red Raspberry Leaf can be taken either as a tea or in capsule form - although i've heard the tea gets better results since it is absorbed easier. Red raspberry Leaf has properties in it that not only balance hormones but also work to tone the uterus - increasing lining and making for a more hospitable environment. it's also loaded with vitamins B & C and A.

Also, midwives often prescribe it to women late into their third trimesters to get the uterus ready for action, like toning biceps in your arm it helps to tone the muscles of the uterine wall. Lots of women take megadoses right before labor and report smoother and shorter labors! It has such a long history of use for childbirth, conceiving etc. I learned from a RE that virtually every native american tribe used it for its reproductive benefits.

I use it now, about two cups of tea a day before ovulation, because it improved my lining last month so i'm sticking with it. it also helps digestion, keeps me regular and and i like the taste. as you can see, i am clearly a fan...i should make an infomercial for it :)

Red Raspberry Leaf can be taken either as a tea or in capsule form - although i've heard the tea gets better results since it is absorbed easier. Red raspberry Leaf has properties in it that not only balance hormones but also work to tone the uterus - increasing lining and making for a more hospitable environment. it's also loaded with vitamins B & C and A.

Also, midwives often prescribe it to women late into their third trimesters to get the uterus ready for action, like toning biceps in your arm it helps to tone the muscles of the uterine wall. Lots of women take megadoses right before labor and report smoother and shorter labors! It has such a long history of use for childbirth, conceiving etc. I learned from a RE that virtually every native american tribe used it for its reproductive benefits.

I use it now, about two cups of tea a day before ovulation, because it improved my lining last month so i'm sticking with it. it also helps digestion, keeps me regular and and i like the taste. as you can see, i am clearly a fan...i should make an infomercial for it :)

:haha: very informative. I'm sold, I'm going out today and getting some!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"