• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Advice needed if any please a lil worried!

mumof42be

Reaction score
Well around 6 weeks ago i came out in this rash on my foot so i went to docs and was diagnosed with athletes foot i was fiven caneston cream ....didnt work went back a 2nd time was given a stronger cream and antibiotics (flumoxacillian)
still aint shifted infact its now spreadonto my hands and coming onto my arms its like a skin peeling rash sort of scaly its sore and and itchy and nothing is taking it away.

Went back to docs today who agrees that it should of gone and not be spreading so now he wont gove me anything else till hes spoke to the consultant whos ringing him back this afternoon then he will call me back i dont know what sort of infection i have but as i was pregnant the doctor didnt want to mess about ....just a little worried this infection could harm baby....may be just being daft but ya can never be to careful.

Thanks for reading x

Didn't want to read and run - I've got no idea babe but I'm sure it wont have harmed the baby.

Read this - might be the same? https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/Skin-peeling-on-hands-and-feetUrgent/show/731132

I would have thought if its sore it could be impertigo.... probably spelt wrong!

I get little patchs on my head when i'm stressed, shouldn't cause the baby any harm x

At least you've been referred so your getting the best care possible xxxx

thanks guys still not sure of what it is but doctor as spoke consulatant and they are giving me some bath stuff to keep my skin hydrated and to heal my skin and also put me on Antihistamines to stop the itching so hopefully this should sort me out and they only wanna see me if things dont get better .

Fingers crossed it does cos its driving me mad!

Could it be something you are touching that you are allergic to? Sometimes it can be the detergent you use for you clothes, a new lotion, or just about anything really.

If it's an allergy the antihistamines will help. That's definitely safe to take... I have to take one all the time for my allergies.

ive not changed anythink to make have a reaction some kind of pregnancy related skin rash .....its really sore though like the soles of my feet layers of skin as peeled away and not my hands are peeling and cos the skin is coming away its left inflamed almost like a sore wound.

doc said i should be takin 2 Antihistamines 4 times a day ut there gonna start me on 1 two times a day as he says they may make me drowsy...hope not im tired enough it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"