Advice needed! lol *Update*

aries5486

Mummy 2 Jenna & Blue Bump
Reaction score
Right ok where do i start lol as you can see from my siggy it was 5 weeks ago i had a m/c ... had my bloods done after and the preg hormone left my body with no complications. Last bleed i had was on the 26th september, Over the past few days ive been getting sore boobs again and milky cream discharge and very moody!!! (Had this when i got my :bfp:) But in my head im thinking i cant be and its just the :witch: coming? Im totally confused and need advice or help! so so sorry for going on lol!!!

hi love, not really got an answer for you apart from a lot of the time pg symptoms are simlar to :witch: arriving...sorry for your loss :hugs:

Im sorry for your loss. :hug:

I think the only way to know for sure is to :test:. I wish you luck!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss hun x
I'm guessing since you had a m/c you aren't sure of your cycle atm or when witch is due.
Have you tested?
I hope you get your :bfp: xxx

I havent tested yet as not to sure when to coz of not knowing my cylce or anything!! i just feel afwull!!! xxx

Sorry for your loss.

You should test! Good luck!

hmm ill test tomorro morning think i have 1 test left!!!

after my MC I went right back to normalish cycles. But I couldn't trust my symptoms. I was SO sure I was :bfp: last month but wasn't. And man did AF really kick my butt too. It was just awful. So you can't say without testing. You should be good to test

My last lmp was 19th sept and i have known I am preggers for 9 days so takin that into account I would say test as u are 2 days later in your cycle then when i tested good luck xxx

good luck with that test honey. xx let us know :hug:

I am in the same boat as you!! I m/c just over 4 weeks ago, and I had a scan to confirm that everything was ok. Last weekend I had a 'burst' of bleeding with a tiny amount of spotting for 2 days. For the last few days my boobs have been really sore, I have been really moody and had lots of creamy cm. I tested today but it was a :bfn: I dont feel pregnant but I dont feel like af is on its way either - its so confusing.

:witch: got me on tuesday and oh boy its a bad one been in bed in agony!!!!! hopefully get another :bfp: soon :D will keep trying!!!

Sorry the witch got you so bad! Hope you feel more like yourself soon! *HUGZ*

aaaww good luck hun...sry4ur loss :hugs: wishes for a sticky bean asap (as i do4me sel aswell!:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->