Advice needed - Low Progesterone - Update 3000 beta

jbeard502

Reaction score
Got results back from a progesterone level lab and it was 9.7 at 19DPO. Feeling discouraged as I have been on 200mg progesterone suppositories for the week before this lab number. I have had 2 early miscarriages in last and now afraid I will have another. Just left the doctor getting a beta drawn and will know results tomorrow. I should be 5 weeks tomorrow. Anyone else have progesterone levels that low and go on to have successful pregnancy?

I hope you hear good news tomorrow. ::hugs::

I was on 100 mg twice a day when this pregnancy started, and my level was good. Around week 6, it started to drop so we upped my dose to 200 mg twice a day and now my levels are strong again. Have you had your level rechecked at 7 DPO to make sure you are responding ok to the dose? I ask because my level on 200 mg a day at 7 DPO was 15-17, but when I went through my second loss my P dropped to 0.7 even with the suppositories. Sadly, most pregnancies with low P to start I've seen go on to miscarry even if they are on or are put on supplements. It's just hard to say at this point whether it's your body and you just need extra support or if it's a sign of a non-viable pregnancy. My heart goes out to you, and I hope upon every hope that you get good news soon xxx.

Got results back from a progesterone level lab and it was 9.7 at 19DPO. Feeling discouraged as I have been on 200mg progesterone suppositories for the week before this lab number. I have had 2 early miscarriages in last and now afraid I will have another. Just left the doctor getting a beta drawn and will know results tomorrow. I should be 5 weeks tomorrow. Anyone else have progesterone levels that low and go on to have successful pregnancy?

Hello,
I have just found out that I have some pcos appearance in my right ovary, how long did it take you to conceive? I am also 30yo, its my 2 ttc month.

Fingers crossed for you, dear.

my friend also had mc, but her second pg was normal, she has pcos and diabetics

do not worry b/c you can harm the baby, just relax, everything will be fine. Visualize your baby, how you play with him/her.
think positive. Dont let it scare you.

Hugs.

My HCG at about 4 weeks 6 days which was yesterday was 3000 so that is strong. Still on the progesterone and have an ultrasound next week. Just so confused about why that progesterone reading would be low and HCG is so good!

My HCG at about 4 weeks 6 days which was yesterday was 3000 so that is strong. Still on the progesterone and have an ultrasound next week. Just so confused about why that progesterone reading would be low and HCG is so good!

try to research online, i found out alot about pcos
what type of pcos are you? there are 5 type there

You might just be on the low end of what's normal. Anything lower than 6-10 at 5 weeks could indicate a non-viable pregnancy but yours isn't that low, in fact it's just barely below what's average, and you're not quite 5 weeks either. My hcg was so low that I wasn't able to find many "success stories" but it turns out I was just on the very very low end of normal. So stressful. I can't remember remember what my progesterone was but I do know that like hcg it also increases just at a slower rate. I think it's a great sign your hcg is good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->