Advice needed on follicle size and trigger please

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
On CD 10 right ovary 9mm left 9.5mm

CD 12 right ovary barely 10mm (different nurse reckoned the first nurse measured wrong the last day that it was actually two follicles on top of each other so was prob 7/8 two days ago)
Left 12 nearly 13mm

I'm on 75ui puregon she suggested I take my dose tonight and tomorrow and the trigger with my usual injection. But my follicles will.only be about 11 and at a push 15mm she said the trigger will help them grow too. That by the time I ovulated on Saturday/ Sunday it should mean I have a 16mm and 18/19mm at the time of ovulation.. Thoughts?

Last time I was on injections I triggered with a size 16 i think and it resulted in my son.

Not sure what to think and it's making me feel stressed

Hey Rose! Congrats on TTC again :) Your son is adorable! I've always been told 17mm or more is typically considered a mature follicle, so if your math is right both should be in that range by then. (I would say at least the bigger one will be.) Go with your gut though, if you feel like you want to take meds for one more day I think you'll be totally fine! Can you get one more day of monitoring to keep an eye on them?

redrose, your follicles can grow anywhere between 1-2mm per day. drinking water really helps those follies grow so keep a water bottle at hand thoughout the day. my RE said anything over 15mm is considered mature ...obviously 18-25mm is desired but don't worry. How did you make out??

how are you feeling scoobybeans?

Congratulations scoobybeans! I bet you can't wait ! Not long now!

In the end I extended it by one day because I rang the nurse with my concerns and we agreed it was early but without another scan thays what she was going with.. I couldn't get another scan in so decided another day wait wouldn't hurt me but 1 day too soon would. So I triggered Friday night and now it's Sunday morning and I'm cramping up so much! So I think today is the day !

oh great! that means we are in the 2ww together! I had my IUI Saturday. I go in tomorrow morning for blood work to see if I ovulated and the pregnancy blood test on 1/27!

Cool :) I'm 3 dpo now ! Why does time have to go so slow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->