• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Advice needed on ttc

RoxanneM

Reaction score
Let me tell you my story so far ...

Had my AF on 4th June till 8th June then had the coil removed on 9th June .. all was fine and me and hubby started ttc straigh away and I started using ovulation kit (clear blue advanced)

I had a slight bleed on 14th-15th June wasn't heavy but did pass some clots, it stopped for a day and restarted again on 17th and then stopped later that day again did pass clots. Not sure if this bleeding was just withdrawal bleeding from having the coil removed.

Apart from the bleeding days me and hubby been DTD.

Anyway moving on, the clear blue ovulation test showed me as high fertility for 7 days even on the days I was bleeding then on 18th it showed peak so I'm assuming I ovulated either on this day or the following.

I have had few cramps last few days and on Sunday I had a sharp shooting pain down below also mucus is quite watery (sorry for tmi)

Period is due on Sunday 2nd July, I'm either 8 or 9 dpo. I really want to take an early test sometime this week but I really don't want to be disapointed 🙈

Can anyone shed any advice if I stand a good chance of conceiving this cycle?

Does anyone have any experience with having the coil removed .. I would love to know 😊

TIA xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"