Advice needed please...light bleed 7 weeks

MissGossip

Reaction score
Hi all,

So yesterday I had period cramps all day, I was worried about them but everywhere I read said they were normal. Anyway this morning I've got up and wiped after a wee to see pink tinged discharge, I went in to a huge panic.

Just been for another wee and when I wiped it was very light pink/red watery consistency about size of a 50p. I'm absolutely devastated and can't stop crying, midwife has booked me in for a scan at 1:45 today but have a feeling it's not good news. Been having wierd cramps on the left side all morning, Has anyone had anything similar? I'm 7 weeks :( xx

Oh hon, I'm sorry you're so worried. Really, it could be nothing. Some women have unexplained spotting in early pregnancy and everything turns out fine.

I hope all goes well with the scan, keeping everything crossed for you x

I had a day of watery pinky discharge with my first pregnancy, I might have been about 6/7 weeks when that happened. I didn't go and see anyone, just decided to wait it out and see if it got worse. Fingers crossed everything is OK.

Thank you, it's so worrying. Had to call in work sick as no way o could sit at a desk in this way. Praying for a clear scan but have a gut feeling it's not good.im fortunate to have a lovely midwife that has squeezed me in for a scan, It should be an exciting time and instead it's just filled with panic and worrying :( thanks for your kind words xx

Please let us know how you get on.

Scan brough forward to 11:45 so will keep you updated. I have diarrhea because of worry! So can't decide whether cramps are because of that or bleeding xx

Yeah, the worry can't be helping. Would you class it as blood now or still a pinky discharge?

Hi Hun.
Oh all the best to you lots of :hugs: Im sure its all ok.... Alot have the odd bleed and everything goes on to be ok... Will keep an eye out for your update Lots of love xx

Hi ladies, jut got back. Not good news unfortunately. Absolutely heartbroken xx

Oh so sorry to hear this. I have been through it and know just how awful it is, nothing describes the pain. Take lots of care of yourself xxx

Oh Hun, I am so sorry. I've had a loss at 10 weeks and it is absolutely devastating. Hang in there. We here for you:hugs:

Oh No :cry: I am so sorry..... Take care im here if you need to talk xxx

So so sorry, had everything crossed all would be well.

:hugs:

Oh no, I'm so sorry hon. Take good care of yourself xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back