Advice needed please.. Shoul

Twinkle 3

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm 9 days late for my period and Iv took a few tests but they are negative should I wait and do some more or shall I write it off as a negative? Also Iv used ebay tests are these reliable

Thankyou x

What do you need advice about? Seems like you haven't finished this post so kinda hard for people to help if they don't know what you need help with:shrug:

Hi ladies I didn't realise I'd started half a post and didn't finish it �� sorry my iPad discconects from the Internet, my problem is I have missed a period but took a few tests and they are all negative..should I wait and do some more? I'm 9days lage so surely the test should be showing up positive by now, also Iv only used tests from ebay, are these tests reliable x

You could also try getting a blood test done at your GP. If you're pregnant, then it should show up in a blood test.

yeah I was a month late 3 months into ttc first babs and had a blood test but it was the pill that I had come off messing my body up. either that and leave it a week as the hormone is a bit stronger then

Just updating.. Im over 2 weeks late and i last did a test a week ago and it was negative. Going to test again and if its negative in quite confused as im normally really regular. Anyone else had this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->