advice needed please x

staceymxxx

Reaction score
Need advice please... i had a break for clomid in December and was due on 24 dec, 2 weeks ago i took a opk and it was positive so guessed i'd be due today/ tomorrow just now (17:00 uk time) i've had 2 lines come up on a pregnancy test and ovulation test... would me been due on cause a surge or something?!?! xx

Attachments

• pg1.jpg
    pg1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 12
  • pg2.jpg
    pg2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 11
Sometimes ovulation tests pick up hcg and are positive. The picture doesn't look like a positive OPK though..even if you aren't about to ovulate, opks still pick up lh in our bodies because after O, there's still some progesterone lingering in our bodies which can make for 2 lines on a OPK.

If you got two lines on a hpt, then you are preggo! Congrats :) but I wouldn't read too much into the two lines on the OPK.

Even if the preg test isn't positive? i feel like Af is going to arrive xx

Btw i went back to opk and its now positive x

In early pregnancy a woman has 0 or close to 0 lh in her system if your hpt says positive i would go by that seeing that's what it's made for hcg you can detect pregnancy with a opk since lh and hcg are so close but you get a positive pregnancy test before opk

Well if there's two lines on the preg test, then that means it's positive. Unless it's an evap line (where the line came up after the time limit or doesn't have color to it). But if the second line on the pregnancy test came up within the time limit and has color to it, then it's positive :) with pregnancy tests, the test line doesn't need to be darker than the control line...it just needs to be there.

Good luck :)

:dust: stacy I've been a mother 9 yrs now i'm ttc my 3rd i've done a lot of research you can google it yourself i would take another test with fmu some wome prefer 2nd morning urine with a pregnancy test and see what your results are good luck :)

:dust: stacy I've been a mother 9 yrs now i'm ttc my 3rd i've done a lot of research you can google it yourself i would take another test with fmu some wome prefer 2nd morning urine with a pregnancy test and see what your results are good luck :)

Whats fmu hun?Xx

1st morning urine, 2 completely different tests one meaursing 15 and other 25, 2 lines come up on both straight away x

Attachments

• pg3.jpg
    pg3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back