Advice Needed: Possible Implantation Spotting??

nickielg

Reaction score
Hello ladies. Quick back story. Had my af naturally from May-July. No af since then. B'D with DH on the 27th of Sept. Went on vacation from the 3rd of Oct-9th. We B'D almost every night.

I woke up on that Tuesday, the 7th to some very very light pink spotting. Thought my wacky af was coming, so I put in a tampon. Went to the bathroom later on to change it, and found only one tiny spot of brownish blood. No spotting till later that night, and it was only when I wiped. Next morning/day more very light spotting only when I wiped. Thursday morning just one last light spot when I wiped.

I didn't think much about it at the time, just thought it could be from DH and I B'Ding so much. But the times I have bled after BD, it's usually right after we DTD and thats it.

The spotting did start at about 11 days after we B'D at the end of Sept. My last pg, I conceived after not having a cycle as well.

I don't have many symptoms, feel a little sick every now & then, but I'm afraid it's all in my head.

Do you ladies think I should waste my time/money on a test? Or could it just really be from so much B'D? Thank you!

I say definately test! Of course I have a problem with testing over small symptoms, poor dh and his wallet! If nothing else it will be peace of mind and you will know one way or the other right now. Go for it! Fingers crossed!

Thank you! I'm gonna test tomorrow. I keep putting it off thinking I'll get another bfn & wasn't sure if it was a waste or not since we had b'd so many times. Haha.

No haven't testsd yet. Gonna buy a dollar store test tonight & test in the morning, thanks for asking :)

Thanks Jamie for the good luck! Unfortunately it was a bfn. =( Its been almost 2 weeks since the spotting so I'm guessing it was probably just from DTD so much. I'd wait to see if I get af, but havent had it since July.

Thinking about possibly giving Pregnitude a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->