Advice needed.

Chez

Reaction score
Hi all, you will all have to bear with me as im new to this site and dont know all the codes ha ha.

I gave birth to my daughter back in august and have had 2 periods since. Quite normal periods and around my normal cycle of 24 days. My last period started on the 22nd november and im now on day 30 of my cycle. No signs of any period at all, and a neg pregnancy test this morning. Me and my partner are not on any contraception as it took us quite a long to conceive before and want things to happen naturally.

What do you ladies think and how long do i leave it before going to the docs, i have never been late before only when i was pregnant before.

Hope you can help ladies.

Many Thanks

Chez :wacko:

p.s sorry if this is in the wrong section.

It could just be that your periods haven't returned to normal yet - for a lot a women it can take 6-12 months depending on if you BF (breast-fed) etc if you are concerned then see your Dr because being stressed about it will be sure to delay it further!!

not breast feeding, tried but couldnt do it so she is on the bottle since her first week.

Thanks for your advice.

I BF until my DD (darling/dear daughter) was 5 months and only stopped due to medical complications for her but even with that, I got AF 2.5 weeks after I had her!!

Thats what i mean, i thought i was back on track, but nothing now. Just think its strange since i have had two normal ones.

It's totally normal, as I said a lot of women find they have erratic AF for a while. Some people even have a different cycle - my cycle has gotten LONGER! I have gone from a 31 day cycle to a 35/36 day! So you will find changes, but if you are concerned see your Dr because they can put your mind at rest or sort something if there is a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->