Advice needed

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by ohnonotagain, Jun 6, 2011.

1. ohnonotagain

ohnonotagain Member

Hi all
    Well i'm just on here to attempt to ease my mind a little as i'm sure pretty soon i'm gonna crack up LOL.
    First of all we have been trying for a baby for around a year since i had an ectopic.Finally it seems i have become pregnant although i didnt miss a period and it seemed like a normal one apart from being two days late, took a preg test on the day it started that said neg. ten days after the start of that i started getting brown blood, this a warning sign to me as i have had 3 miscarriages plus an ectopic and all started this way.Anyway the test was positive, rushed to the docs..he wasnt at all concerned bout the period or the brown blood. seems to think it's normal.Convinced him to book a scan which is tomorrow AM. so anyway not really had any pain apart from slight cramp at the start and then around ten mins of sharp pain that felt like it was in my front and bum :/. this bleeding has been going on for5 days now, mostly brown but got slightly heavier yesterday and dark red, but was still only when i wiped and has now gone back to brown.
    What i guess i'm asking is does anyone think there is any hope of this baby being ok? Anyone have any advice or a sim story. good or bad? Just can't take the not knowing and not sure how many more i can take. Also i had tests and the only thing could be found as for reasons was slight underactive thyroid which i now have meds for.
    Be lucky if this gets read with all the rambling eh LOL

2. Niamh22

Niamh22 Well-Known Member

hey hun not really sure what to say i to have a 3 mc's and an eptopic. all mc were different i had one with not a lot of pain but still bleeding. i hope that it is just old blood if it is mainly and not reaching onto a pad is a postive sign hope all goes well for you tomorrow x

3. ohnonotagain

ohnonotagain Member

Yeah i know no one will really have any answers for me but just trying to keep that tiny bit of hope alive i guess lol. Fingers crossed been a long long 4 days waiting so far so can hold out till tomorrow lol x

4. ohnonotagain

ohnonotagain Member

Well an update for anyone thats reads n wonders what happens as i often do when i read these n get frustrated by no answers lol. Went for my scan today and they couldnt find anything in there, took bloods and levels are at 800 so they think im only roughly just over two weeks from conception. Im still panicking bout miscarriage but i guess this is a good sign n i'll just hold on to that for now At least they ruled out ectopic :). Gotta go back in a week to have bloods checked n poss another scan, would be sooner but im going on holiday tomorrow! Fingers crossed nothing happens in the mean time and that my levels rise x

5. Sarah24

Sarah24 Mummy to Finley

Could have just been implantation bleeding, and it's still early days. The fact your doc wasn't too concerned in the beginning was a good sign at least : )

I know it's easy to say, but try and relax and don't overthink every symptom. Not everything is going to be bad. Happy and healthy 9 months, and congratulations!! (and have a good holiday lol) Xxxx

6. Cuffy

Cuffy Mum to 1 Expecting Twins

Am keeping my fx and wishing you well for tomorrow xx

7. r3ady4baby

r3ady4baby Well-Known Member

Good Luck hun!! There is still hope!! :hugs:

8. K2785

K2785 Mummy to Lilli and Maisy

Fx and good luck for u xxxx

9. ohnonotagain

ohnonotagain Member

HI thanks for your answers n hopeful thinking, i did start bleeding n clotting thurs and still am, had bloods done yesterday and they were down to forty, so was a miscarriage as i thought.At least it hasnt taken months like the time before so guess i'll just keep trying maybe one day i'll be lucky. Also had an absess on vagina and had to be put on strong antibiotics, whether it was linked or not i'll never know i guess. thankyou ppl x

10. Narla83

Narla83 Mum of 3 & pregnant

Oh hunni Im sorry for your loss :hugs: