• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Advice needed

ArchangelLou

Reaction score
I am new to this site and wanted to see if any one could help me and my bf had sex 5 days ago and I ovulated three days ago. But for the past two days I have felt really tired have headaches stomach cramps nausea and lost my appietite. Could I be pregnant? I have a feeling that j am and I know it's to early to test but would like to know what everyone thinks as I am anxious to know xxx

You know your body best and if you know deep down you are there's a possibiltiy...
When i discovered i was pregnant with my daughter i woke up at 4am and just knew. Didnt even really need to take the test i only did it to confirm it to my husband.

Hoping you get your BFP :D

At what point in the pregnancy was that? I can't wait to test fingers crossed x

As women we just have these maternal insticts but there was a month when I thought this was it. I had nausea, cramping, af was 4 weeks late, had no stress, wasn't tryin 2 get pregnant, lost my apetite, had an aversion 2 smells, took 2 tests and was both negative! Turned out tht I was just late...af finally came after those 4 wks of worries! Hope tht's not the case for u and u get tht bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"