Advice needed

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ArchangelLou, Jun 7, 2011.

1. ArchangelLou

ArchangelLou Well-Known Member

I am new to this site and wanted to see if any one could help me and my bf had sex 5 days ago and I ovulated three days ago. But for the past two days I have felt really tired have headaches stomach cramps nausea and lost my appietite. Could I be pregnant? I have a feeling that j am and I know it's to early to test but would like to know what everyone thinks as I am anxious to know xxx

2. usernamemoi

usernamemoi Member

You know your body best and if you know deep down you are there's a possibiltiy...
    When i discovered i was pregnant with my daughter i woke up at 4am and just knew. Didnt even really need to take the test i only did it to confirm it to my husband.

Hoping you get your BFP :D

3. ArchangelLou

At what point in the pregnancy was that? I can't wait to test fingers crossed x

4. SparklezP

SparklezP Whr is Ash???

As women we just have these maternal insticts but there was a month when I thought this was it. I had nausea, cramping, af was 4 weeks late, had no stress, wasn't tryin 2 get pregnant, lost my apetite, had an aversion 2 smells, took 2 tests and was both negative! Turned out tht I was just late...af finally came after those 4 wks of worries! Hope tht's not the case for u and u get tht bfp!

5. ArchangelLou

I hope it happens for you too fingers crossed x