Advice on bedding please?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by WelshGirl, Oct 28, 2008.

1. WelshGirl

WelshGirl Mummy at last!!

Hi everyone,

I just wondered if I can get any advice from you all on how many fitted sheets, top sheets & blankets I need for my LO's cotbed??

So far I have 4 of each kind of sheet, and 3 blankets. Is this enough do you think? She'll be taking her daytime naps in her moses basket, so the cot will only really be for night times.

Thanks!!

xxxx

2. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

:hi:
    i think that sounds good :) i had about 6 changes of sheets and 6 blankets for maddi's moses basket, as newborns sick and she's now a terrible dribbler, and two bottom sheets for the cot and three different covers (because it looked pretty :blush:) although shes not in her cot yet, still in her moses basket at night :) however from about 2 and half months we have changed to sleeping bags/ grow bags, meaning we don't need blankets, they are excellent, especially when used with a groegg/nursery thermometer :)

3. reallytinyamy

reallytinyamy Mum and step mum

Chloe sleeps in sleeping bags. We have 4 cot sheets 2 moses basket sheets and blankets that she has over her when out in her pushchair

4. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

oh yes, i forgot about pram/car seat blankets, we have quite few of them, all fluffy and snug, especially for this time of year x x x