Advice on bottles for combi-feeding please :-)

cosmotbear

Expecting number 2 :-)
Reaction score
Hello!
Am planning on breastfeeding as much as humanly possible (!) but will def need DH to do a few feeds for me (expressed and formula). Anyone doing the same and had great success with a particular brand? Something enough like a nipple but with great anti-colic? I used TT last time but ended up having to buy anti-colic + as so much wind :-( They were a huge faff and hard to tell if they actually worked. Considering Avent or Dr Browns but not sure how good they are with combi feeding? Advice much needed and appreciated as am yet to buy anything, thanks! xxxx

Didnt want to r&r but I dont know im afraid. I use the tt with no problems.

Thanks guys :) Are the Avent ones all the same?

I used the avent ones to combi-feed from almost straight away and didnt have a problem with nipple confusion until I'd pretty much given up and fed her just from a bottle for over a day!

As far as I've seen there's just one type of avent bottle, the anti colic ones. xx

I bf for the first 4 weeks and I've been combi feeding for the last 9 weeks or so. I use Avent bottles with no problems. We also used newborn Boots bottles for a while as they came free with the steriliser.

(Though I suspect my baby would take her milk from a pint glass if I offered it. She's really not fussy! :haha:)

Sorry to barge in guys! I googled combi-feeding and found this post :)

I'm hoping to combi-feed and have Avent stuff , but was wondering how many bottles did you find that you needed?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks xx

We use the NUK and they've worked great for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->