Advice on comfy PJ's

Heidi

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
I want some new PJ's for christmas because all my PJ tops are too small now and my bump hangs out. Can any one recommend whre i can get some long trouser PJ's with Vest tops that cover your bump?

You could try buying the pants separately and then get a shorter button front nightie to wear over the top so it's long enough to cover the bump?

I got some normal pyjama pants from Tesco for a fiver, just got a size 16(I'm normally a 10-12) & got an XXXL t-shirt from the mens section. Mothercare do sell maternity PJs but they're v.expensive-think they were about 30 quid.

I got some at Peacocks - again, just in a bigger size. There were loads for £6 (even online). There's proper maternity ones at Next.

just buy a nightie and separate trousers.

I got some from asda and i also have a pair from ann summers that i pinched of my mum and they fit really nice :)

I got some really nice ones in peacocks and dunnes stores.I just bought a bigger size in them :) You should just do that hun.xxx

Thanks for your replies girls, i was looking at buying a bigger size top while i was looking in matalans but they still dont seem long enough.
Will have to have a hunt about!

I got some at Peacocks - again, just in a bigger size. There were loads for £6 (even online). There's proper maternity ones at Next.

I bought the purple pyjamas from Next and the pants are big enough but only come halfway up my bump so they tend to fall down (I think they'd be better if they came all the way up) and also the top is rather... gaping. It will be handy when it comes to feeding I guess but meanwhile to maintain a level of decency I wear a sleep bra underneath as well!

I have some tesco ones which have a very very stretchy thin waistband (they're cropped ones although i think there may be full length ones too).
I have also bought some fleecy ones from Primark in size 20-22 (I'm normally a 14-16) which should last me for a while (hopefully!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->