• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Advice on cotbed mattress?

WelshGirl

Mummy at last!!
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on which mattress we should buy for our LO's cotbed.

We have a choice between foam or sprung.....not much difference in price, but is one better than the other?? My logic tells me that sprung should last a bit longer, as it shouldn't get dents in it so quickly....

Can anyone help?!

xxxx

My LO is still in the wooden crib (foam mattress) but when we move up to a cot I am going to go for another foam mattress, it seems comfier and squashier for them... it's not like he is heavy like me and hubby and needs a sprung mattress! You might think differently though, especially if you are thinking of using a cotbed and having LO in it for a few years. I need to get moving get my cot picked!

We're getting a cotbed, in the hope it will last til she is 3 or 4....but I guess we can always replace the matress in a couple of years if needs be....

Thanks for your advice xx

I have used foam and sprung in the past and feel that the sprung ones last alot longer and are a better quality and more comfy. I for one wouldnt want to sleep on a foam matress lol

We have a cotbed and went for a pocket sprung mattress.

Lola-Rose still sleeps in her moses basket but I have the sprung madress in her cotbed.
Much more comfy in my opinion and if you're going for the quality,the sprung definitely lasts longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"