Advice on getting rid of my saggy tummy!

minnieoxox

Reaction score
I'm 2 months pp. My stomach is still droopy and saggy and wrinkled. Is it still normal at this stage? I feel like everyone gets back to pre pregnancy bodies quicker than me. Will this get better? And does anyone have any advice on how to tighten skin on my tum??
I'm only 20 I don't want to be stuck with a saggy tummy :(

I want t know the same I have lost alot of weight doing alot of excercise and toning excercise but the skin still isn't back to normal I'm hoping it won't be long. X

I'm still carrying about 10 extra pounds at 3 months after birth. If I had the time I'd be doing sit-ups and whatnot. All the exercise I do is pushing babies in a stroller up hills.
I find I'm insatiably hungry all the time even when I'd eaten about three times as much as I would have before being pregnant (hell, even while I was pregnant I didn't feel nearly this hungry!)
I alternate from embracing being more shapely and more snuggly for the babies to grunting and groaning that I can't fit into my old pants!

Just wanted to share this as I am really impressed with the results. I have just had my second baby and 11 days postpartum. I bought a Vespa and ladybird belly wrap ready for as soon as I have birth, it says to wear it upto 6 weeks after but after a week I saw amazing results. My tummy has flatten so much quicker than the first time. I had a 'popped balloon belly' look for months after my first pregnancy and was determined not to look like that again. It was about £20 secondhand off a well known auction site. There is a more expensive version called the belly bandit but I didn't want to spend so much and wasn't sure if it would even work for me. Check out the reviews online many people have had excellent results!! My tummy is like it was before I got pregnant. None of my friends can believe it until I show them. Good luck!

Mine never went back to normal..i kept that pooch and its been 3 years since my son was born. I don't think the muscles ever tighten back up like they were. It takes a lot of hard work to get them even close to their pre-pregnancy state! I did lose my pregnancy weight and then some after he was born and felt better about myself but I stll had a little overhang :(

Exercise, especially core exercises, good food and time.

I lost all the weight quickly, but am still working on my stomah area. I look great in clothes but naked still not there.

I bought Tracy andersons post baby workout - as if I have time! But even though I don't get the while video done, I try to fit in some of the exercised from time to time. I go on tons of stroller walks. I have always ate well and undulged often too - so I struggle here because I have had to cut the indulgences a bit for now

And time. Be patient. It took 9 months to gain it, and 9 months or the skin to stretch. It will take time.

Core exercises are key to getting you skin back onto the abb muscles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->