Advice on leaky nappies please!

I did try huggies too & i foun them a nightmare

We brought 2 hundred huggies when he was first born and i've still got about 1 hundred. They didnt fit right i dont think!!

Ughhhhh same here, I hate them so much, stiff as a board, way to small leaking nightmaressss! If pampers get leaky I'd go up a size, they never seem to fit for the length of time they say!

I bloody hate Huggies, they leak!
Try the next size in Pampers I would say. But sometimes that just happens :lol:

Whenever we have encountered a spate of exploding nappies we've taken it as a sign to go up a size and that's always worked for us. X

LOL sorry this thread makes me laugh when you talk about sizes.
Lotti weighs just 5ilb 15oz (as of todays weigh in) and because she is so small, even newborn nappies dwarf her lol I need her to grow into a nappy to fit so she doesnt explode all over me again lol

You can get preemie nappies, they might be good for you?

Evan was 13lbs last weigh in but every morning in pampers and huggies size 2 (and 3) he was waking up saturated :( I have tried him in ASDA size 3 comfort Dry and he is dry in the morning. He had an exploding poo today, all down his legs, worse still I was out was not nice in that changing room lol Hope it was a one off as he hadn't had a poo since Sunday!!

We never leaked or got nappy rash until putting him in pampers!! We use little angels or tescos and had no trouble at all... I'd recommend them over pampers 100 times over!!

Well so far so good this morning although the last nappy wasn't particularly 'explosive':haha: Have got her in pampers active fit size 4 so we'll see what happens next time! Such a lovely topic to be discussing! I just dread it every time she goes as we just get ourselves in a right old mess! Thankyou all for your suggestions x

Well so far so good this morning although the last nappy wasn't particularly 'explosive':haha: Have got her in pampers active fit size 4 so we'll see what happens next time! Such a lovely topic to be discussing! I just dread it every time she goes as we just get ourselves in a right old mess! Thankyou all for your suggestions x

You know when you become a mum, poo becomes top conversation!! :rofl:

Was using huggies and everytime she had an explosive poo well you know the story. So using them up at night when she normally just wees.

Changed to Lidls toujours nappy and love them.

You know when you become a mum, poo becomes top conversation!! :rofl:

I know! Something else i wasn't expecting!x

Just a little update! Will definitely NOT be using Huggies again after the latest explosion which not only went up her back (as per the norm with Pampers) but all down her leg & up her front! Will be trying the Pampers size 4s tmw!x

After my own problems with baby dry size 3's and reading this thread and a few exactly the same I switched to size 4 and have not had one leak for 2days!! They are a lot higher up her back so the pooh hasn't been managing to make it all the way up the back! A good couple of inches away. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->