Advice on OPK's and chart please.

Wtbam

Reaction score
I came off BC on the 1st Dec 2013 and had a withdrawal bleed 5th - 11th dec 2013.

I have had nothing since and am currently waiting to ovulate.

My temps are a little erratic (see my sig) but it may be because it is a little hard to take them at the same time each day.

I have been monitoring my cervix and cm, and up until now it has been hard, closed with sticky white cm.

Yesterday and today, the cm is either white or white/clear streaked, and my cervix is medium hardness and still closed (but definately softer than it has been).

The OPK's over the last few weeks have gone from a faint line, to stark white, which turns to a very faint line when dry!!! Surely if ovulation was impending they should be darkening not going to stark white?

How often are you testing? Mine do progress usually, but they progress really quickly- like barely anything one day and then the next day it starts to darken and moreso by that night and then a positive the next day. My cm usually turns clearish and stretchy about 3 days before a positive. Hang in there! It is probably coming soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->