Advice on OPK's

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by Bing28, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Bing28

Bing28 Pregnant with #1

Well today is CD1 of my 3rd cycle TTC #1.

For my 1st cycle we just tried to let nature take its course. For 2nd cycle we tried conceive plus so for 3rd cycle I think I'm going to try OPKs as I don't really have any idea when I ovulate!

Which OPKs do you use/recommend and why?

X

2. babyvaughan

babyvaughan <a href="http://lilypie.c

I have tried a few opks I like the Wondfo they a good size and give clear readings, lots of people have liked them and they are very good price! I'm currently using them and have been for the past few months. I see my second line get darker and darker as O gets closer and when it becomes the same color or even darker as the control I know that I will ovulate in 24-48hrs which confirms some months with a O crampy feeling! :)

3. Pearly86

Pearly86 Well-Known Member

I would also recommend going with CB easy digital along with that which gives smiley face on +ve..so it will further help u bieng sure that the opk is positive..
    since the wondfo is quite good on ur pocket..CB is lil bit expensive..but together u can be so sure n such peach f mind!!