advice on pain plzzzz :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by buttercup29, Jan 27, 2011.

1. buttercup29

buttercup29 Well-Known Member

hi ladies
    just looking for some advice i keep getting theses pains in belly like the sides n front, in my lady area and around my groin, there not to unbearable but defo there also keep getting pains shotting up my lady area and sometimes my bum:blush:..... does anyone else get this or know what it could be??? xx

2. miss cakes

miss cakes Well-Known Member

sciatica you get shooting pains in your bum and sides and through your lady area aswell its yuck! some people get it so bad they can hardly stand and sometimes its pretty mild i get it mild so i just ignore it most the time x

3. buttercup29

buttercup29 Well-Known Member

thanks for your reply hun i have suffered from that in the past and do have flare ups every now and then have had few times wen not been able to walk lucky never been pg with it,,,, just was confussed as the pain is in my tummy too..... god knows what it is gonna see how it goes may go doctors if doesnt get any better xx

4. miss cakes

miss cakes Well-Known Member

hmm yeah or maybe your midwife will know x