Advice on pains before bfp please?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Moolia, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Moolia

Moolia Bfp 26/1/11 :)

I'm hoping to join you ladies over here very soon! Am due af on Thursday 27th (currently approximately 9dpo) and today I've been having a really odd pain around my right ovary, similar to a stitch type pain, which comes and goes every so often. I just wondered if any of you had this before your bfp? I've had other symptoms as well: most noticeable was on 6 and 7 dpo I felt really run down, tired, nauseus, had extremely sore boobs and just generally felt 'not quite right'. Thought i was coming down with something but i havent! These symptoms seem to have gone now though, apart from the tiredness!
    If anyone would like to share their early tww symptoms I'd love to hear them!
    GL with all your pregnancies :)

2. pink80

pink80 Please......

Hi Hun these are the symptoms I posted into my journal

So I did have a similar pain

X

3. MrsKnapp

MrsKnapp Teeny bit preggers!!

I had the same sort of symptoms.
    I was tired, had ovulation type pains and thought i was coming down with something!!!
    GL hun!!

4. Lashes85

Lashes85 Mommy to FOUR boys <3

When i was 7/8 dpo i had a tugging/pulling sensation around and below my belly button that i'd never had before. Other then that i just had AF type cramps and sore boobs.

Good luck :) xx

5. RunnerGirl

RunnerGirl Mom to Maggie

About 6-7 DPO I started noticing a really infrequent, stabbing pain near my right ovary. There was nothing, then this sharp pain for maybe 2 seconds, and then nothing again for a few hours. Really weird.

Good luck! Hope your pains pay off!

6. sequeena

sequeena Winging it.

Mine felt like af was on the way (cramps and sore boobs) but she just never came :lol: good luck!

7. Moolia

Moolia Bfp 26/1/11 :)

Thanks for all your advice ladies. I got my :bfp: so the pain obviously was a symptom :)