advice on this...

sunshine85

Reaction score
Hello girls! :hi:

Here it is 3:17am amd cannot sleep. This is my second cycle ttc #1

My :af: came on April 7th-11th and we have :sex: on 16th, 18th (twice), 19th at 5am and today (Sunday, at 2am) my ovulation calendar and others have me ovulating this Monday the 21st however on Friday I felt strong right ovary pain and yesterday as well. Do you think I've covered enough bases? :wacko:

I hope I did. Being that we dtd about an hour ago I am not sure we will for the rest of the day today, as I am exhausted haha. Should I still babydance on Monday since that is the day my ovu calendar says I ovulate? Just to be sure? I am so confused why it says Mon I ovulate when today marks CD14 for me. Sigh..

Anyway, I felt nausea all day yesterday, gassy, now a slight headache...

Advice? Anyone can relate?

:dust: to all you lovely ladies

Oh sunshine, stop worrying and get some :sleep: you will need your energy for more :sex: tomorrow :haha:

No seriously, I know how frustrating it can be. My temps are all over the place this month and opks are different brand so can't tell what s going on. Just going to keep at it till I get my cross hairs. If you aren't temping maybe you just have to go on instinct. How long are your cycles, and have you temped before to know for definite what day you ovulate?

No seriously, I know how frustrating it can be. My temps are all over the place this month and opks are different brand so can't tell what s going on. Just going to keep at it till I get my cross hairs. If you aren't temping maybe you just have to go on instinct. How long are your cycles, and have you temped before to know for definite what day you ovulate?

Hahaha no you're right I need to get some sleep haha. But no nevwr temp before. I usually know when I ovulate because my left or right ovary hurts and I am usually very wet and gassy too. I have a 28 day cycle but it has been at 30 before but not usually. :)

Temping is a pain but at least I can feel confident about stopping. I'm glad my cycles aren't long, I think I would get sore :haha: who knew ttc would be this hard!

If I were you I would keep going for a bit. I think I feel the left/right pain too but sometimes I get gas that feels like that on the left!

Can't wait to start the poas thread again. Sleep well :hugs:

Temping is a pain but at least I can feel confident about stopping. I'm glad my cycles aren't long, I think I would get sore :haha: who knew ttc would be this hard!

If I were you I would keep going for a bit. I think I feel the left/right pain too but sometimes I get gas that feels like that on the left!

Can't wait to start the poas thread again. Sleep well :hugs:

Yea well last night/really this early am (3am) we :sex: anyway. Lol my body is sooo tired lol we have bd the last three days straight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"