I have been reading all your threads and posts from afar, and decided it was time to jump in boots and all - as all the best advice I have found so far is from people like you who have been through it all. I am 34 and have just had my second cycle. My DH is 50, and had a reversal that did not succeed. so they did a retrevial and got great sperm. So I did my first cycle with all the drugs - Gonal F etc. I had massive follicles, and loads of them, so they put me under a general for retrevial. They got 15 viable eggs and we ended up with 6 viable embryo. They put a 3 day one back fresh, but I had loads of pain and they think I had cysts that burst. Despite that I got a BFP on dpo14 with a rdg of 80hcg. then 4 days later it dropped to 25 and they told me I would lose it. I miscarried a week later. Then they decided to do a natural FET, because I am so young etc. I also did acupuncture to help. they put back a 5 day old blastocyst. 3 days after they put it back - I had some spotting, the nurse put it down to implantation, but they put me on progestrone pessaries just to help. then because of easter etc, i did a bt on 13dpo, 9 days after the transfer and had an hcg of 6, so they nurses said very unlikely this one will stick, so I have mentally decided this one is over, and trying to figure out what to do next. AF has not yet arrived and I am now 16 dpo - but the nurse said not to get hopeful -the pessaries would be stopping it. I did another BT yesterday to confirm BFN - but won't know because of easter till tomorrow. The nurse has said to discuss with specialist - next cycle - should we try natural again? it appears the embryos are implanting but not holding - so maybe try colorado? she also mentioned doing a simulated cycle maybe, or assisted hatching? Maybe monitor bloods again this cycle - but not sure if I will LH surge properly. I don't want to wait another month - I want to get in and get it done..Lots of questions - and you guys seem to have the best answers - what are your thoughts for me?