Advice on when to test?

Mummabee

Reaction score
So we made a late last minute decision to try for bub #2.

First day of LMP was 21st May estimated fertile period was 3rd to 8th June we BD'd on the 2nd June (so before estimated FP) and was cramping and bloated and feeling generally unwell on the 5th and 6th also had a fat honk of nausea too. BD'd again on 8th June (because I was feeling ok and thought we should at least try while I had EWCM) but have had no cramps since bloating was all but gone yesterday today I felt downright normal! I feel off now though (I always had nausea at night with my first) but now I can't remember how those early days felt or how long I should even wait to test? From memory I tested a few days early last time but based on the above when would you test? Not sure I should even bother I don't feel like it's on this round anyway (I'd be pretty damn lucky to fall preg first round so I'm not holding my breath!)

Can anyone offer up any advice or thoughts? Going crazy trying to stop my self POAS!

If at all possible wait until your late. I know it's hard to do. I'm at 13 DPO and waiting to test this weekend if nothing happens. Be patient. You can do it. :)

Thanks Angel... I will try not test early but it's so hard! The wait is so frustrating.,. I'm going to stop complaining now!

WAIT until your are late! I tested this morning at 12dpo and got a bfn! It's the worst because part of me doesn't believe it and thinks I may still have a chance. So I know I will get my heart broken again in 1-2 days when AF arrives! It's so hard when you have tests in the house! I have 4 left but am not going to buy any when they are finished until I am late! Good luck sweets xx

Lol! Ok - I'll be strong I hate when you test and then af shows up like the next day!
Lucky for me I live in Australia and pregnancy tests are pretty expensive so I only have 3 in the house right now which I'd hate to waste by testing too early!

Lol! Ok - I'll be strong I hate when you test and then af shows up like the next day!
Lucky for me I live in Australia and pregnancy tests are pretty expensive so I only have 3 in the house right now which I'd hate to waste by testing too early!

I am in Melbourne and we pay a heap for HPT's! Be strong! Nothing brings on AF faster than POAS :dohh:

I'm in Sydney :)

So, you tested this morning. Do you have PMS symptoms or Preggi? How long have you been trying? Have you entertained the late ovulation idea yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"