Advice or opinions please!

sammynashley

Reaction score
Me and hubby decided to put ttc on hold for two months due to us going away next year. So this month we've tried to be "careful" I didn't chart although I think I'm around 11/12dpo.

The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday wen I came home from work I went to the loo and looked down and the was a funny looking blood clot (sorry tmi) in my knickers but no blood and cervix appeared closed. Didn't have any cramping either.. Then today I've had some red/orange/pink very stretchy ewcm but it never ends up on my underwear I've never had this before also felt very sick earlier to the point of dry heaving 5/6 times. Do you think it's worth testing? Or do you think af is about to arrive?

its hard to say - if it were me I would test, and then test again on the day AF is due (if she doesn't come anyway)

Thanks Hun, I just hate seeing those negative tests and don't want to get my hopes up for nothing!

It doesn't hurt to test. Sending you baby dust...

Woke up this morning and the bleeding had gone cm is now creamy with a little tiny bit of ewcm and cervix is still closed. Still now sure weather it's worth getting my hopes up by buying a test :(

Take a test when you're ready to Hun. I agree with what you say when you say you hate seeing negative test. For me, it's disheartening and very discouraging, testing does hurt me, that's why I always test if AF is late and not before. Maybe leave it a few more days?

Turned out to be af :( still only one more cycle and well be back at ttc :)

Sorry the witch got you - hope time flies by for you so you can get back to ttc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->