Advice Please...Help!

Rozie_1985

Mummy To Joel
Reaction score
Before i found out i was pregnant i must have drunk around 3 bottles of Amaretto while out with friends or at BBQ's etc I also smoked 20 a day which I have since cut out all together . I am just really worried i have done some serious damage to my baby which would be just my luck as the amount I have drunk lately is a one off for me, I hardly drink at all normally! Can someone clarify for me if its true that the baby doesn't feed from your supply until its at least 6 weeks? I am a nervous wreak here and didn't ask the Dr as i was embarrassed. :dohh:

im not too sure, but i wouldnt worry too much as long as you are being healthy now. There are women who do all sorts when pregnant and still end up with healthy babies. Dont worry too much, and make sure you follow the "rules" from now on! good luck xx

Don't worry hun, it's too early for it to have mattered to the baby. People do that all that time before knowing they are pregnant and the babies turn out fine.

Hey there, I didn't find out I was pregnant with my son until I was 7 weeks gone, and I was partying hard for those 7 weeks!!! Drink, and I smoked cannabis back then too. I worried for the next 33 weeks, but had no reason to. He's perfect. Nothing wrong at all with him, so I wouldn't worry yourself too much :)

Hi Hun,
You're right your baby doesn't take from your supply until 6 weeks so you'll be fine.
I'm sure bubs is doing ok!
Most important thing is you've stopped now!!

Good luck babes x x

Thanks guys, you are all very sweet and i don't know what i would do without you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->